Arts & Consultancy
● Certified Boston Poet approved by the Mayor’s office of Arts and Culture and the Boston planning and Development Agency.
● Bachelor Degree in Human Services Management
● Master of Science In Psychology with a concentration in behavioral Health
● Professional Training in Creating and Maintaining Social Enterprises and fundamentals of starting and running a Business by the Mandela Washington D.C Fellowship for Young African Leaders launched by President Obama to support young African leaders.
● Professional Training in Community Residents Leadership, Organizing, Advocacy by NeighborWorks America and prevention institute
● Professional Training in Building Intercultural Competence For Ministers Seminar by African American Affairs USCCB Secretariat of Cultural Diversity in the Church
● Professional Training in Drama: Expressions of Black Belief, Faith and Culture by Institute for Black Catholic Studies Xavier University of Louisiana.
● 10 + Professional experience in Public Speaking, Performing Arts , Community Engagement in multi-ethnic sensitivity in cross cultural interaction with African Diaspora communities on the model of the cultural competence and Diversity.
● 10 + Years Served as a volunteer Family and Youth Ministry Worker, Cultural Relevance in the Church -Workshop Presenter for the Archdiocese of Boston Office of Outreach and Cultural diversity.
● 10+ years Professional/Training experience in Youth Development, Men of Color and Father Programs.
● 5 + Years of Clinical Professional Training in Therapeutic interventions in Mental Health (Therapeutic Mentoring/Coaching -Youth/Adult Populations)